We're sorry, your donation failed to process. Please try again or contact site support.
- What is Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome?Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) refers to symptoms of withdrawal that babies may have if their mothers used or abused substances during pregnancy.
- TreatmentProviding comfort measures is always the first treatment for NAS.
- How to Comfort Your BabyLearn how to help an uncomfortable baby using some advanced swaddling and movement methods.
- The Hushabye StoryListen to our story from Hushabye Nursery's Founder, Tara Sundem, and President, Brandon Clark.
- Hushabye Nursery HOPPE Classes Go OnlineHushabye Nursery HOPPE Classes Go Online.